So the title has absolutely NOTHING to do with the post. I just felt like naming it something cool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got a facebook and I love it. It is so much fun to sit on the computer for 3-5 hours a day talking to friends and playing farmville. Wow, I sound like an addict. LOL. I've had facebook for 5 days and feel really really accomplished cuz i have 98 friends on facebook. I just keep adding and I feel all popular and everything. And I know its not a contest but i feel like it is so be nice to me! :D hahaha.
So school is going super duper! and I really like my classes, (especially choir lol :D) and have an amazingly awesome best friend named Heidi. (pic way below) We hang out in between classes as much as possible. I'm really sad tho cuz she bought me this ring on Thrusday and I chipped it. I guy in my choir class told me just to put it on my necklace, but I'm afraid if I do that than I will brake it against my "S"! And than I will be sad. So I'm just gonna wear it on my finger. Sorry if I brake it Heidi!
I don't get a whole lot of homework and I really like that. School is fun and I'm just floating right now. It's nice! :D
<3 Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment