This was at the beginning before I got soaking
wet. I really like that hat. But it was $33!!!!!!!
Me and Kaylee were inside the chili cook-off tent and
it was so cold. We were both soaking wet here. How
attractive are we!! I'm pretty sure we look like super-models.
Do I even need to say anything but YUMM?! Cream Puff!
That is such an attractive picture of me and Bri!
We both have double chins in this one!!!!!!!!!!!
And this is when I got home. I was sore and tired. I need
to go to bed now. Thank goodness that I have church at
one tomorrow and not earlier than that.
Nothing really interesting happened while we were at the fair. Robyn brought her brother who is 18 named Tony, it rained the whole time but wasn't too cold, I saw a few of my friends, rode the Apollo, hung out with my friend Nathan, and ate a Husky Burger in honor of an old friend. That was basically it tho. I had fun and happy how my last Alaskan fair went. Hope everybody that went had as much fun as I did!!! See ya!!!
~Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment