Today at dinner K reminded mom and every one else at the table about the thought bubbles on the New Year pictures on my moms blog. K said that we should do that with pictures of all of the family eating our home made cow/turkey burgers. We all laughed at that for a moment. Than mom said, "I wonder what Bri's thought bubble would say," Bri said "MMMMM this is a good taco!" That was funny because Brittan is as random and weird as it gets and we where eating hamburgers for some of us and turkey burgers for others. NOT TACO'S! To make it even funnier the -burgers were nearly as big and Brittan's and Kenna's heads.Than randomly Brittan goes, "I can see it now: Lights, Cameras... um... go?" That got us laughing because she\ is so random.
Mom proof read the first two chapters of I M INVICTUS and said that it was hard to follow due to the 1st person way that I write. She suggested that it would be better if I finished the ruff draft and that go back and tackle the book one chapter at a time. I would be going through each and every chapter for at least two days at a time to eventually get to the point that I needed to be at. It would involve much more time than I had expected in the first place. Oh well I will get the book done eventually because mom said that the book defiantly had a good story line and that it was a book that people might actually read or want to read. That makes me happy.
Now for the sad part of my day. Keven our Snipe died today. For those of you that don't know what a Snipe is, it is a large bird that is almost extinct. (Watch the movie UP.) My mom made a model of Keven and she was completely amazing. Keven was sitting peacefully on my moms desk and than we left her alone for a few moments. We came back and found this . . .
A sad day in the life of a Snipe, that is one more Snipe down. : ( Good bye wonderful Keven. You will be missed.
~Sammi
No comments:
Post a Comment