Sunday, January 17, 2010

Kids say the darndest things

Today I was in the living room with B, C, and a sock monkey. K walked in and said the following. "Never have a staring contest with a stuffed animal, they always win." B followed that with this, "Never have a staring contest with a mirror, it always comes down to a tie." Giggle Giggle.
Mom is now wanting to read my book BEFORE it comes out. UM mom, you can read the first two chapters and maybe only the first. I really want to get it done before anyone reads it. : p So ya I am on page 110 and I am working my way through it quickly but steadily. I am getting a little bit of writers block here and there but I always get out of it some way or another.
~Sammi

1 comment:

Hale Family Treasures said...

Never have a staring contest with the sun, you'll never have another. :D love jesssssssssssss