Wednesday, February 2, 2011

#2 love of the month - mom

OK so I thought a lot about my love of the day for today. I couldn't figure out one for the longest time. I thought about things I like doing, things people have done for me, things I enjoy.....nothing good.... : / But as I thought about it more, I thought about people that I love and adore. My mother came to mind. :D 
So my love of the day is the woman that carried me for 9 flippin' months and STILL has the strength to raise me for 15 years.....wow, mom, ur like, super woman. 


This pic is old, but it shows that we have fun together. And it shows how how pretty she is. lol 

My mom is fun to be around, strong both spiritually and physically, can sing amazing, is loving and kind, she glows with the light of God, and she is just plain amazing. I love my mom so much and look up to a lot. She is beautiful and is my closest friend. I can talk to her about anything and I know she will always be there for me. 

THANKS MOM!

<3 SUPER SAM

No comments: