Dear Winter,
Now I am sure that you are mocking me! Before, I just thought it was in my head. But nay. You mock me with the lack of snow. You let loose your beautiful furry after my last post to you. Since then, I have received NOTHING. Why do you hate me so!?! The ground is bare, as are the trees.
Need I remind you, WE LIVE IN ALASKA!! It is legendary for its snowy, cold, dark winters. Why do you hate me so?!?! What did I ever do to you? I've tried to be nice. Every year I build snow caves, snow men, and make room in my day to enjoy every moment of the winter.
I promise to you, if you will just pass over us twice a week, with dumps of snow, I will be happy. I will enjoy every moment of winter. Just send two days a week of non-stop snow.
I do not hate you, Winter. You are my favorite season. And maybe you are just to busy for me.....that makes me sad. Make a stop on your busy route. You will be pleased with my love of you.
Until next time,
Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment