Thursday, April 1, 2010

babys and april fools

So my two aunts Christy and Amanda had a baby each. : 0
Christy gave birth to a baby boy named Gage Aden Hayes and Amanda gave birth to a baby girl named Ella Carson Hayes. They are 2 days apart. HOW CUTE IS THAT!!! Aden is older : )
Christy and Garic are now the parents of five kids and Amanda and Travis are the parents of two babies!!! Shawna is due soon, too!!!!!!!!!!! Our family is growing steadily!!
SO happy April Fools day to all!! I really don't like this holiday to be honest. To me it is a holiday that celebrates lying and trickery. Sure it could be thought of as a day that celebrates joking and laughter, but I just don't celebrate April Fools day due to my way of thinking. Some may call me silly or crazy to dis-like both Valentines day and April Fools day, but I think that it is important to celebrate things that up lift.
~Sam

No comments: