Thursday, January 14, 2010

fun times LOL

Last night at mutual I went to my first real Mia Maid activity. It was super fun!  We watched the rest of the movie called Baptists at our Barbecue. At first I was a little iffy about the movie but it ended up totally amazing.
The movie ended a little earlier that anyone anticipated and so we were let out. I walked the halls w/ my amazing friend Leonardo. We walked and talked and eventually ran into my friend Bob. We talked with him for a bit and than moved on. Later on Bob became part of our 'possy'. Bob invited Tom to join us and than Leonardo had to leave. So it was my, Bob, Tom, and my bro Dall. We walked around the church halls just joking and laughing. Than we came to my friend Mikel who kind of joined us in a way. We laughed and talked until we came up to this kid named Alex that I have know for a while. We talked and than I reminded him of my birthday, sarcastically. He attempted to give me 4 dollars as a b day present. I refused and my possy and I continued on. I had to leave only a few minutes later but it was good times and memories I will remember forever.
                                                                                        ~Sammi      

No comments: