OK I found my book, I AM INVICTUS: in the beginning. D was "using" it; in his closet. So I found it and am furiously back to work.
So my mom has been eating really healthy now a days. She eats ABSOLUTELY NO processed foods. I am trying to follow in her steps. Except I am REALLY craving milk chocolate. So get this:
I come home from school and find this chocolate cake in the frig. I than remember mom talking about it in the car on the way home. HEALTHY!!!!!!!! ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kind of looked at it for a second trying to detect the green glow of poison. It seems safe, I decide. I get out a spoon and a bowl. Taking a cautious bite I bring the spoon closer. The chocolate moose is the first thing I taste. HOLLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXPLOSION OF YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not really sure how in the world something so raw and healthy could taste so yummy. Yes, I freaked and I am not ashamed.
My mom's blog says that I was the little bird that whispered to her about National Chocolate Cake day. That is completely true. I listen to the radio on my CD player in the mornings and here what National holiday it might be at the time. Sometimes its pizza day, bubble day, glue day, and whatever. Today was National Chocolate Cake day.
So happy National Chocolate Cake day.
~Sammi
No comments:
Post a Comment